After completing a collegiate career as a 400m hurdler, she switched directions and began competing in local road races, primarily to stay fit. Eventually that led to triathlons and finally to bike racing. During the 2015 season she gained a new level of appreciation for racing on the track and plans to focus her attention on the discipline.
Adrienne is a Landscape Architect, she specializes in urban design and sustainable infrastructure. She is also an advocate for bicycle safety and equitable infrastructure in underserved communities.
- 2nd Place – 2015 Masters Track Nationals, 35+ Team Sprint
- 3rd Place – 2015 Masters Track Nationals, 35+ Team Pursuit
- 3rd Place – 2015 Masters Track Nationals 40-44 Individual Sprint
- 1st Place – 2014 Double Down Circuit Race Cat ¾
- 3rd Place – 2014 Chantilly Circuit Race, Cat 3
- 1st Place – 2013 Ride Sally Ride, Cat 4
- 2nd Place – 2013 Leonardtown Criterium, Cat 4